The Product manager is one of our tools in the IQData Suite that consists of the following modules:
1) Purchasing Module - Giving you complete
- Supplier pricing maintenance incl. qty break pricing,
- automated reorder level calculation based on lead times,
- determining accurate in store pricing, with consideration given to exchange rate, transport, settlement discount, stock levels etc.,
- Comparisons on in store prices on products with multiple suppliers,
- Real time Exchange rate maintenance,
- Standard deviation exception reporting and
- JIT supply.
2) Sell Price Module - Helping you maintain accurate sell prices:
- Utilizing in store prices, exception reporting on current pricing across 9 different pricing structures.
Automatic sell price setting allowing you to set margin expectations based on
- Product grouping and
- Grade of product.
- Managing price rises by exception, margin high margin low, against benchmarks.
- Managing customer special pricing by exception.
3) Kit Builder - Allowing you to:
- Build kits allocated to make model
- Catalogue parts with attributes e.g. maximum towing capacity, colour variation, various sizes,
- Exported directly into a catalogue or synchronized to your website.
Features full administrator configurations, assigned roles for restricting access to specific modules. Windows login credentials are passed into the systemto log users in, removing the need for additional passwords.
Enquire details »
1) Purchasing Module
The Purchasing Module consists of the following sections:
- Supplier Maintenance
- Supplier Product Sheet Maintenance
- Product Overview
- Purchasing decision Manager (reorder)
Current suppliers are seamlessly synchronized from your current ERP / Accounting System e.g. MYOB, SAP B1, Attache' and many others.
Additional details are linked to the suppliers where not available. e.g. Freight costs, stock holding penalties, settlement discounts etc.
Near accurate replacement costs are calculated in real time. e.g. is the currency changes once updated all preferred supplier are recalculated in immediately.
Supplier Product Sheet Maintenance:
Some of the features include:
- Large supplier pricing updates is made easy using an excel template
- Once off pricing changes/ new lines can be added through an easy to use form,
- Supplier prices are synchronized to ERP or accounting package.
- Supplier details are loaded into the system; they are securely stored in a SQL database with daily backups.
- Supplier product sheets facilitate quantity breaks.
- Pricing changes auditing is standard
- Preferred supplier allocation to products
- An Excel import and export option is available to manage the sheets outside the user interface.
- Each supplier actual landed cost (replacement cost) is calculated in real time for every part loaded.
Product details can then be viewed and maintained in the product overview section.
The view gives you a full overview of the product namely:
- Stock levels by branch/location,
- Reorder levels or minimum and maximum stock levels,
- Sales history 12 months movements across infinite number of customer types,
- Transaction history by all or specific customers
- Number of days stock cover,
- Standard deviations and
- Determines potential Seasonal variations and presents forecasts
The IQData Product manager is calculating in real time:
- The cheapest supplier price based on a like for like comparison
- Minimum and maximum stock based on lead times
- The minimum order qty to get the optimal buying price.
On the spot maintenance is available including:
- Updating raw price based on a supplier conversation
- Preferred supplier - that is overriding price considerations and
- Adding notes to changes made to name but a few
Purchasing decision Manager (reorder)
Stock shortages based on forecast monthly usage, preferred supplier lead times and stock on hand as well as purchase orders are provided in an exception list that simplifies the reorder process.
The reorder process begins with reports that can be run to a workbench:
Report types include:
- Below minimum up to minimum stock,
- Below minimum up to maximum stock,
- Below maximum up to maximum stock or
- Below reorder level order reorder qty.
The Workbench presents by supplier the product and reorder qty.
The workbench will indicate products that fall outside of deviation expectations that is products with unexpected spikes in red for further investigation.
The system then allows you to confirm add or modify the existing qty to order and then pushes the completed order into your ERP / Accouting package.
2) Sell Price Module
Seamless management of your selling prices e.g. US$ changes or your supplier gives you an unexpected increase, have our IQData present by exception the suggested changes to prices based on business rules established by you.
Have your online recommended retail price adjust in real time based on your:
- Replacement cost.
- Last cost or
- Average cost
Set margin expectations based on one or all of the following criteria:
- Customer type
- Supplier - Local or overseas changing lead time and stock holding
- Product Group - what kind of product is it.
- Product grade - is the product a loss leader increase or decrease prices based on % or $ amount.
- Customer type = Wholesaler
- Supplier = Overseas lead time 3 months
- Product Group = Big and bulky takes up lots of space
- Product Grade = Turn product over 4 times a year
- Based on the above allocate margin gp % = X%
This is a set and forget process that manages by exception only:
The exception reports are emailed to the sales manager, who can view the exceptions and make changes with the following information at their finger tips:
- What the exception is e.g. supplier increased price by 4%, US$ outside of threshold high
- Number of lines affected e.g. 100 lines
- Current sell price, current average sell price based on customer type, last 6 months sales in dollars, profit in dollars and margin.
- A proposed / Suggested sell price based on business rules indicated before, variances between current and suggested
The Sales manager or category manager has the ability now to update the ERP / Accounting package automatically with the press of a button.
3) Kit Builder
Allowing kits to be assembled with a Bill of Materials and attributes.
- Build kits e.g. a towbar kit consists of a towbar, wiring harness and plugs
- Kits or individual parts can be allocated to vehicle type enabling a make model search for the kit or part.
- Catalogue parts with attributes e.g. maximum towing capacity, colour variation, tube sizes, lengths, brand etc
- Exported directly into a catalogue or synchronized to your website and attributes appear as selection criteria.
IQData Approval System
A secure cloud based application that simplifies approval workflow.
View details »
IQData Integration Manager
Simple connection of data between accounting system, cloud and third party products.
View details »
Phocas Business Intelligence
Analysis of sales process and stock to custom selection of drill down requirements.
View details »
IQData Enterprise Reporting
Management reports for plants, merging of site data into a central data hub for enterprise wide reporting.
View details »